Demi Harman, a former star of Home and Away, got married.
On Sunday, the 28-year-old Australian actress, who is also renowned for her role on the show Winners & Losers, married long-term partner Andrew Brooks in Palm Springs.
Demi looked stunning in a strapless white wedding gown in a series of images captured by Jess Living Photo on her special day.
‘This moment, this day, this life is everything I could have hoped for and more! ‘Thank you very much!’ Demi published a caption on Instagram.
Andrew, a Disney TV producer, looked sharp in a black suit and bow tie.
Demi’s gown, on the other hand, was strapless with a beautiful bow in the back and an A-line skirt.
Her trimmed hair was pulled back into a low bun, and she wore a short white veil.
In a garden ceremony at The O’Donnell House in the Willows in Palm Springs, California, the couple exchanged vows.
Demi announced her engagement to Andrew, a former Modern Family producer, on Instagram in July 2019.
Andrew proposed to his Australian wife on July 4th.
‘Just said yes, FOUR-ever!’ she said in the caption, referring to the Fourth of July. #brooksfourlyf #happyfourth
In February of this year, the pair made their relationship public.
After Demi divorced from her Home and Away co-star Alec Snow, with whom she was in a relationship from 2014 to 2017, they started dating.
Demi is best known for her role as Sasha Bezmel on the Australian soap opera Home and Away, which she played from 2011 to 2015. In 2012, she was nominated for the Logies for Most Popular New Female Talent.
- ‘Home and Away’ spoilers: Tane Parata and Felicity KISS!
- Awkward! Sam Frost’s brother Alex joins forces with her ex Jay Bruno on Survivor
- Home and Away’s 2022 premiere date has been announced, and it’s just around the corner
- ‘Home and Away’ spoilers: Marilyn Chambers QUITS the Diner!
- ‘Home and Away’ spoilers: Mia Anderson gets a SURPRISE visitor!
- Seeing double! Every actor who’s been on both Home and Away and Neighbours