Residents who were puzzled by the Home and Away cast members dining in a small Riverina town’s local club at random last year will have all of their doubts answered this week.
A representative from Seven Productions confirmed that in May of this year, the Home and Away crew had been filming episodes in and around the charming village of Young, located northeast of Wagga.
A few of the locales that will appear in the well-known Australian drama television series include Iandra Castle, a heritage-listed structure that is about 24 minutes outside of Young on the way to Greenethorpe.
In the ensuing days, visitors will be able to watch the episodes that were filmed in and around Young, the spokesman has now confirmed.
Among the performers scheduled to appear in the episodes shot nearby Young were Ray Meagher, who plays Alf Stewart, and Nicholas Cartwright, who plays Cash Newman.
The women that will be seen in the sequences shot close to Young include Lynne McGranger, who portrays Irene Roberts, Georgie Parker, who plays Roo Stewart, Ada Nicodemou, who plays Leah Patterson, Emily Symons, who plays Marilyn Chambers, and Sophia Nolan, who plays the new character Heather Fraser.
Around the time of filming, several cast members had been seen dining at the Young Services Club, which aroused the interest and enthusiasm of the neighborhood.
On Wednesday and Thursday at 7 p.m., residents can watch both episodes of Home and Away on Chanel 7.
- Home and Away episodes filmed around Young earlier this year to air this week
- She’s a long way from Summer Bay! Former Home and Away star Samara Weaving smoulders in head-to-toe Louis Vuitton as she attends Paris Fashion Week
- Home and Away Jai Fernandez star’s life – Hollywood role, real age and musical talent
- Home and Away airs upsetting Bree scenes in new Jacob storyline
- Home and Away Promo – Heather is more angry – Did Heather kill any of the characters