After finally finding happiness with Theo Poulos, Chloe Anderson of Home and Away has encountered a new romantic challenge.
Although Chloe and Theo are still dating, it appears that not everyone is glad to see them together.
Chloe and Theo finally figure out what they mean to each other in this week’s episodes in Australia, after rekindling their romantic connection.
After making a mistake by inviting another girl to a scheduled evening with Chloe at Salt, Theo apologised and was able to finally get out of the “friend zone.”
In Thursday’s Channel 7 programmes, Theo’s aunt Leah Patterson grew obsessed with finding out what was going on between him and Chloe.
Leah sought to persuade her detective partner Justin Morgan to join her investigation, but Justin pointed out that Theo appeared to be content and that he should be left alone.
Leah was adamant on bringing Chloe home for a family meal, unable to let things go.
Justin knew Leah was lying when she said she wanted to try out a new recipe and obtain Chloe’s feedback.
As the meal began and Chloe sat down for what should have been a happy occasion, she was stunned as Leah demanded to know what her intentions are when it comes to Theo.
Leah’s stern demeanour made it seem that she wasn’t entirely in favour of Theo’s choice of girlfriend, but can Chloe find a way to reassure her?
- Home And Away stars Sophie Dillman and Paddy O’Connor take big step in their relationship
- All guns blazing – the dual role for Home And Away cop
- Home and Away cast members caught having dinner at Young Services Club
- From Home And Away to Hollywood: The Summer Bay stars who have made it big overseas
- Home and Away star Georgie Parker responds to “really sad” Neighbours axing news
- Lydia Abdelmalek, who pretended to be Home and Away actor Lincoln Lewis in order to catfish women, has lost her appeal in court.