Will Marilyn own up to what she has done?
In the Home and Away sequences that would play on Channel 5 the following week, Marilyn makes a little mistake that only serves to make Roo feel worse.
Roo has been searching for a new path in life and lately made the choice to return to tutoring in order to be content.
She posts a poster at the diner promoting her tutoring services in the hopes that soon someone will tear off a tab with her phone number and call her.
She quickly discovers that someone has taken out a tab, but her joy quickly fades away when no one requests her services.
Marilyn believes she knows exactly what to do to cheer Roo up, but her suggestion to remove another tab to give her hope only serves to increase Roo’s level of anxiety.
Seeing that numerous tabs have been closed but still no one has contacted her, Roo believes the entire endeavor was bound to failure from the beginning.
Marilyn does her best to convince Roo that the more tabs she has open, the more attractive she will appear to potential customers better at all.
Alf, however, quickly foils Marilyn’s scheme when he sees her ripping off yet another tab. He makes it obvious that he is not happy with her for giving Roo hope of work that may never materialize.
Marilyn realizes she made a mistake by agreeing to tell Roo the truth when Alf’s comments have the desired effect.
But how will Roo respond if and when Marilyn comes clean, and will she opt to abandon her dream of becoming a tutor?
- Home and Away’s Marilyn Chambers deceives Roo Stewart in new story
- Home and Away star Sophie Dillman responds to engagement rumours
- Everything we know about Home And Away star Ethan Browne’s bond with his teen daughter Aaylah
- Home and Away Spoilers – Marilyn confesses her most shameful secret
- Home and Away star Sophie Dillman reveals Ziggy’s dilemma in big new story