Newcomer Theo’s (Matt Evans) landing in the Bay has put Chloe (Sam Barrett) and Ryder’s (Lukas Radovich) relationship to the test, as the bad boy clearly has a soft spot for Chloe. Ryder has struggled to comprehend that Chloe would choose Theo over him since he is insecure.
Following the chemical attack, the two temporarily put their differences aside to focus on their loved ones. When Ryder visits her in the hospital in the hopes of patching things up following a conversation with Alf (Ray Meagher), she goes in the opposite direction and breaks up with him.
Later, Nikau (Kawakawa Fox-Reo) invites Theo to his house, where Chloe is preparing a meal for everyone. After what happened on the beach the night of Ryder’s party, Theo predicts that it will be difficult with Chloe. Nikau is taken aback when he connects the dots and realizes Chloe must have slept with Theo.
Bella (Courtney Miller) is upset when Nikau informs her of the news, and the two are at a loss on what to do. In the Surf Club, the gang begins a game of pool, but Bella can’t help herself and reveals Theo’s secret, much to Ryder’s surprise and Chloe’s chagrin.
When Theo arrives, the drama is just getting started, with everyone having their own take on what transpired after Ryder’s birthday party.
When Dean (Patrick O’Connor) sees Bella about to storm off, he tries to intercede, but she accidentally knocks him to the ground, putting him in agonizing pain because he’s only recently returned to work…
- Sam Frost looks chic in a floral dress as she celebrates New Year’s Day with Home and Away co-star Sarah Roberts in Sydney
- Pia Whitesell has enjoyed a lavish New Year’s Eve with her husband, Patrick Whitesell
- Home and Away spoilers: Who survives after a mystery figure unleashes a toxic chemical attack?
- Home and Away returns to Australia on 31st January
- Inside Home and Away star Tai Hara’s exciting new gig on Underbelly