Hendrix (Ben Turland) has been attempting to conceal his life-threatening lung ailment, but with the Rodwells in town, it’s become impossible. The shell-shocked teen is left dealing with the unforeseen aftermath in Neighbours when his loved ones learn the truth.
Hendrix is taken aback by their outrage, especially at being kept in the dark. He’s taken aback by the venom directed at him from others around him, something he doesn’t need in a life-or-death scenario. Where is the help?!
Levi (Richie Morris) notices he’s having trouble and offers him some advice. Hendrix feels strong enough to face his emotions with the support of his pal. But before he knows it, he’ll be forced to reveal his true identity to his real family.
This is something he can’t comprehend; he’s overwhelmed by the diagnosis and its consequences, as well as his Ramsay Street family’s unfavorable reaction. He’s not expecting this to become so large. He decides it’s all too much and that he and Mackenzie will stay with Schtum when they visit his family in Sydney.
When he and Mack arrive in the city, the decision is a weight off his shoulders, and they have a great time. The trouble is that there’s a giant elephant in the room, and there’s no way for Alana to keep it to himself if he sees something is wrong. What effect would the stress of telling his family to have on Hendrix’s health?
Scenes will premiere on Channel 5 on Monday, May 16th.
- Neighbours boss reveals how he persuaded Kylie and Jason to return
- Neighbours releases final ever cast photo ahead of show ending
- Neighbours star Ben Turland confirms proposal in Hendrix’s storyline
- The last insult for Neighbours; The finale for Australia’s longest-running soap will NOT be shown on Channel 10
- Neighbours spoilers; Pierce Greyson RETURNS