Pia Whitesell, who starred in the TV show Home and Away, wished her husband Patrick Whitesell a happy birthday on Friday, offering a touching tribute.
To commemorate the event, the 38-year-old wrote a gushing Instagram post and even gifted the 57-year-old billionaire Hollywood agent with an elaborate balloon display.
Pia said her man is the most ‘magnificent person’ and referred to him as ‘my love’.
I wish you the most amazing and happiest of birthdays for the magnificent person that you are and all the grace and love that you provide,’ she added.
She added: ‘May your day be as lovely as you!’
She finished in Spanish, writing: ‘Feliz cumpleaños mi amor! [Happy birthday my love].’
Pia surprised Patrick with an extravagant balloon display, which included silver balloons with the words “Happy birthday Patrick” written on them.
Pia and Patrick are both located in Los Angeles, but Pia recently visited her homeland of Melbourne.
Earlier this year, the pair enjoyed a relaxing vacation in Mexico with her family.
The mother of two relocated from Sydney to Los Angeles to be with Patrick last year.
Pia, who starred as Kat Chapman on the Australian soap drama Home and Away from 2015 to 2018, married Patrick in secret last year.
In November 2020, they announced their engagement. Lauren Sanchez’s ex-husband, Patrick, is now dating Amazon CEO and founder Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest man.
- Pia Whitesell and husband Patrick enjoy a date night in Melbourne
- Pia Whitesell, Melissa Leong, and Em Rusciano lead the charge of A-list stars who refuse to celebrate Australia Day this year
- Pia Whitesell voices her opposition to California’s proposal that would allow preteens to get vaccinated WITHOUT parental consent: ‘Just. No’
- Pia Whitesell has enjoyed a lavish New Year’s Eve with her husband, Patrick Whitesell
- Beach babe! H&A star Pia Whitesell shows off her washboards abs in a black and lilac bikini in Mexico